Ipswitch WS_FTP Server
WS_FTP Server makes administering a file transfer server easy and secure. Used by administrators globally to support millions of end users and petabytes of data, WS_FTP Server provides powerful administrative control over server access and user permissions and offers person-to-person or ad hoc file transfer, too.
This solution delivers easy user provisioning, leading encryption strength, enforcement of basic security and file transfer policies, logging of your organisation’s file transfer activities, and scales to thousands of user accounts and hundreds of concurrent user connections.
With WS_FTP Server, you can:
- Support transfers generated by people, systems, or processes.
- Create and enforce policies and rules such as user provisioning, permissions, and encryption.
- Meet security, privacy, and compliance requirements for file and data transfer.
- Automate server events to generate alerts or launch workflows.
- Give end users a simple and secure way to quickly transfer files with other people.
- Maintain an ongoing record of all actions related to the storage and transfer of files Industry-leading security.
- Powerful management, administrative control and enforcement.
- Flexible file transfer.
WS_FTP Server delivers all of this and more – providing a proven, secure, and scalable solution that is right for you.
Which server is right for you?
There are 3 versions of the WS FTP Server, they offer the following features and functionality:
If you would like any further information regarding the Ipswitch secure file transfer product range or file transfer in general, please don’t hesitate to contact Pro2col.
- Multiple Protocols
- FIPS 140-2 Validated Cryptography
- 256-bit AES encryption
- SSH Transfers
- Secure Copy (SCP2) – Available in WS_FTP Corporate only
- SSH Key Management
- Configure Email Notifications for SMTP Server Authentication
- Force Secure Client-Server Connections
- SSL Certificate Support
- SSH Listener Option
- Stronger Password Policies
- Concealed Server Details
- Login Authentication Encryption
- Digital Certificate Management
- Powerful Administration Tools
- Support for LDAP (Microsoft Active Directory, Novell eDirectory and OpenLDAP) authentication with failover
- Virtualisation with VMware ESX
- Operating System Support (runs on Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) and Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Web Transfer Module
- Improved Speed and Scalability
- Disaster Recovery
- Silent Install for Fast Deployment of Multiple Servers
- Syslog Support
- Real-Time Active Directory Integration
- Flexible User Authentication
- Storage Utilisation Displayed to Connecting WS_FTP Professional Clients
- Administration Logging
- Real-time View of Client Connections