Ipswitch WS_FTP Server Web Transfer Module
Simple, Secure, and Flexible Browser-Based File Transfer
Now with the WS_FTP Server Web Transfer Module, the world’s most popular secure file transfer solution becomes faster, easier, and more effective.
The WS_FTP Server Web Transfer Module, an add-on to WS_FTP Server products, enables users to transfer files between their computers and company servers using the convenience of a Web browser. As a result, employees and external business partners can connect to company networks simply and securely to share files, data, and other critical business information.
File transfer just got a whole lot easier
WS_FTP Server Web Transfer Module simplifies the managing of your secure file transfer process of moving and sharing files. No more having to deal with the inefficiencies and security concerns related to sharing files over email and instant messaging, or the need to manually install, manage, and maintain file transfer software on everyone’s desktop.
It also gives users a simple file transfer interface that works on any browser and operating system, so authorised people can upload or download files, or even create and delete folders on the remote server.
Plus, with no limit on the number of users that can connect using the WS_FTP Server Web Transfer module, you’ll gain an easy-to-license and scalable file transfer solution.
The industry’s most secure data-transfer solutions
WS_FTP Server Web Transfer Module offers the same leading security you’ve come to expect from Ipswitch. Files are transferred over the encrypted HTTPS protocol, which completely protects files as they are being transferred from an end user’s computer and the company server.
Server administrators define who is authorised to connect to WS_FTP Server with the WS_FTP Server Web Transfer Module. Once an end user has accessed WS_FTP Server with their browser, all of their account settings, permissions, and privileges for their account on WS_FTP Server are automatically applied. As a result, the user can access only the appropriate account, files, folders, and virtual folders just as if they connected with traditional desktop file transfer client software like WS_FTP Professional.
The WS_FTP Server Web Transfer Module delivers centralised administration and deployment. To implement, server administrators simply enable Web access on the WS_FTP Server administration console, and all user settings, such as password rules, file/folder permissions, disk quotas, and more, are all automatically enforced.
Risk-free, flexible file transfer
WS_FTP Server Web Transfer Module runs on server but can be accessed by end users via today’s top browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox,and Safari, and from multiple operating systems such as Windows, Unix,Linux, and Mac. Not only does this mean you won’t have desktop software to install, update, and maintain, but you won’t have to train employees on new software. And with an unlimited-licensing structure, there is no maximum to the number of people that can use the WS_FTP Server Web Transfer Module.
Benefits of the WS_FTP Server Web Transfer Module:
- Delivers a new, Web-based add-on module for the industry-leading WS_FTP Server and WS_FTP Server with SSH.
- Gives centralised administration, management, and deployment.
- Allows users to easily upload and download files and to create and delete folders on the remote server.
- Delivers full compatibility for end users running today’s top operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, and Mac) and browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari).
- Offers the convenience of the Web with zero-footprint and no software to install on end users’ computers.
- Conveniently available in both English and German.
If you would like any further information regarding the Ipswitch File Transfer product range or file transfer in general, please don’t hesitate to contact Pro2col.
- Provides users with a simple file transfer interface that works on any browser and operating system
- End users connect to WS_FTP Server from any Internet connection over HTTP/S protocol
- Easily upload & download files and create & delete folders on the remote server
- Centralised Administration & Deployment
- No software to install
- Administrators define who is authorised to connect to WS_FTP Server with the web transfer module
- Securely transfer files over encrypted HTTPS protocol
- Administrators can install the module on the same server as WS_FTP Server or in a distributed manner on a different server
- No limit on the number of web client users
- Compatible with top browsers, including IE, Firefox & Safari
- Runs on Windows, Unix, Linux and Mac browsers
- Ability to brand with your company name or logo
- Available in English & German