Ipswitch MOVEit Managed File Transfer:
System and Workgroup Sharing
MOVEit Managed File Transfer supports the exchange of files and data between servers, systems and applications within and between organisations, as well as between groups and individuals using a common shared folder with simple browser access for users. MOVEit File Transfer supports the ease of access and secure file transfer that meets or exceeds an organisation’s security and compliance requirements.
This is a video showing a brief overview of MOVEit FT (Previously named MOVEit DMZ):
OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR MOVEIT FILE TRANSFER:
Multi Tenancy Option:
Multiple organisation configuration where different divisions or departments use separate branding, folders, and authentication.
Get programmatic access to MOVEit DMZ to improve web application integration and automated account provisioning.
Ensure 100% availability with our optional web farm architecture.
Enables mobile users to reliably, productively and securely participate in business processes.
IT approved method for employees to send sensitive files easily.
- CAPABILITIES - Enables the secure exchange of files and data between servers, systems and applications, within and between organisations. MOVEit also enables person-to-person file sharing.
- VISABILITY - Provides you with complete logs of all file transfer activity, notifications of events / transfers and extensive reporting.
- MANAGEMENT - Simultaneous authentication against multiple databases via LDAP, AD, ODBC and Radius. Custom URL, branding, SDK and API Interface available. And the use of web farm for clustering and load balancing.
- ENFORCEMENT - User and group provisioning, access, permissions and quotas can be controlled using MOVEit. Password policies and rules for IP and User lockout, expiration rules for files and folders on the server and encryption and protocol rules can also all be set by the administrator.
- EASY TO USE - Simple browser access for your users with interfaces available in a number of different languages and no file limits.
- SUPPORTS BYOD - Allows your mobile workforce to participate in business critical processes, while confidently meeting IT security and compliance demands.
“Pro2col have been an Elite Partner for Ipswitch since 2010 and have successfully implemented a great many Ipswitch solutions across various vertical market sectors. As MFT specialists they’re leaders in their field and I would highly recommend them.”
Chris Greaves, Northern Europe Sales Director, Ipswitch