Ipswitch MOVEit Central Enterprise
MOVEit Central Enterprise is specifically designed for enterprise-sized workflows with enterprise-class security. With true “anywhere-to-anywhere” transfer capability, MOVEit Central Enterprise successfully automates millions of mission-critical data transfers – using minimal operational or system resources.
With best-in-class core capabilities-plus advanced capabilities including built-in productivity tools, API-based integration and automated failover – MOVEit Central Enterprise can be quickly and easily deployed into and integrated with your existing infrastructure.
The Industry’s Most Secure File Transfer Workflow Engine
Now you can rest assured that your organisation’s most critical and sensitive data is completely secure. With powerful enterprise-class security features – end-to-end encryption, non-repudiation, guaranteed delivery, FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography, OpenPGP, and tamper-evident cryptographic logging – MOVEit Central Enterprise delivers the security enterprise organisations need for secure data transfers. These best-in-class security capabilities help your organisation comply with corporate, industry, and government regulations such as Basel II, FIPS, FISMA, GLBA, HIPPA, PCI DSS, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Automate Your Most Complex File Transfer Processes
One way to improve productivity is to reduce the extensive effort related to managing your organisation’s file transfer processes and workflows. MOVEit Central Enterprise integrates directly into your existing data workflows, essentially becoming the central hub for all file transfer processes. It automatically “pulls, processes, and pushes” all files to any platform, including network architectures, operating systems, and protocols.
With MOVEit Central Enterprise, administrators can automate, simplify, and monitor workflow processes without any manual effort – critical steps in improving governance processes. For example, IT administrators can simply “click together” hundreds or thousands of simultaneous, event-driven, scheduled, and on-demand tasks. They can automate business processes, rules, and logic, or choose to remotely configure, monitor, and control tasks.
MOVEit Central Enterprise is the industry’s most flexible file transfer workflow solution. It is quick and easy to deploy with typical deployments measured in days – not months or years – and without the need for costly professional services. And because MOVEit Central Enterprise is standards-based, completely scalable, and integrates easily with your existing infrastructure, it is the easiest solution to own, use, and maintain.
With a MOVEit Central solution your IT staff can:
- “Click together” logical, reusable host definitions and workflow tasks.
- Run tasks on a scheduled, event-driven, simultaneous or on-demand basis.
- Process data and files using built-in, pre-configured scripts and macros.
- Monitor and report on all past, presently running, and scheduled tasks.
- Ensure clean files with anti-virus integration.
- Demonstrate compliance based on a single, detailed audit trail.
If you would like any further information regarding the Ipswitch managed file transfer product range or file transfer in general, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Multiple file transfer protocols
- Built-in End-to-End Encryption
- Transport Encryption (“Data-in-Transit”)
- FIPS 140-2 Validated Cryptography
- Encrypted Administrative Access
- File Integrity Checking
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Anti-Virus Solution Integration (McAfee, Symantec & Trend Micro)
- Cryptographic Tamper-Evident Logging
- OpenPGP File Encryption
- Up to 5,000 pre-configured tasks
- Up to 100 simultaneously run tasks
- Easily Manage Complex Workflows and Implement Granular Rules
- Task Builder — “ & productivity Click Together” Thousands of Tasks
- Run Processes on a Scheduled, Event-Driven & On-Demand Basis
- Multiple Tasks Can Be Run Together Simultaneously
- “Pull, Process & Push” Files Among All Platforms/Architectures/OS’s
- Synchronisation of Files and Folders on Different Systems
- Advanced Tasks with Conditional Logic
- Custom Scripting
- API for Custom Programming
- Number of Hosts (Optional Module)
- Remote Account Creation (Unlimited)
- Delegation of Permissions (Host/Tasks, Groups/Users)
- Integration with Microsoft SQL Server
- Unlimited Simultaneous Local/Remote Users
- Automatic Checkpoint Restart
- Alternate Host with Automatic Rollover
- Automatic Failover Node License (Optional Module)