Ipswitch MOVEit Central Corporate
MOVEit Central Corporate delivers all the core workflow and security capabilities in MOVEit Central Enterprise in a solution that’s right for today’s small to mid-sized organisations. MOVEit Central Corporate helps smaller organisations automate mission-critical workflows, improve data security and compliance efforts, and simplify time-consuming file transfer and workflow processes.
The Industry’s Most Secure File Transfer Workflow Engine
MOVEit Central Corporate delivers all the security found in expensive enterprise-level solutions because it uses the same core MOVEit Central security capabilities that companies and government agencies around the globe have been using and passing security compliance audits with, for years.
Automate Your Most Complex File Transfer Processes and Workflows
Small and mid-sized organisations can use MOVEit Central Corporate to centralise, automate, and simplify the management of their file transfer processes. MOVEit Central Corporate integrates directly into your existing data workflows, becoming the central hub for managing all of your file transfers. IT staff can quickly and easily “click together” tasks that automatically transfer and process files using business rules and logic. MOVEit Central Corporate can use the capabilities below to “pull, process and push” files among all platforms, network architectures, operating systems, and protocols.
- Create up to 50 pre-configured transfer tasks.
- Run each task on a scheduled, event-driven or on-demand basis.
- Run as many as 20 separate tasks simultaneously.
MOVEit Central Corporate enables IT staff to remotely configure, monitor, and control their tasks.
Simplify Data Transfer with Flexible Administration Tools
MOVEit Central Corporate is quick and easy to deploy. An IT professional can typically download and install the software, and create and schedule their first task, in one hour or less, without the need for scripting expertise or expensive professional services. MOVEit Central Corporate is standards-based, integrates easily with your existing infrastructure, and can be run in a virtualised environment. And your organisation can scale up its MOVEit Central capabilities as your file transfer requirements grow. Entering a new license key will upgrade MOVEit Central Corporate to MOVEit Central Enterprise – without reinstalling, reconfiguring, or losing any data.
If you would like any further information regarding the Ipswitch managed file transfer product range or file transfer in general, please don’t hesitate to contact Pro2col.
- Multiple protocols
- Built-in End-to-End Encryption
- Transport Encryption
- FIPS 140-2 Validated Cryptography
- Encrypted Administrative Access
- File Integrity Checking
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Anti-Virus Solution Integration
- Cryptographic Tamper-Evident Logging
- OpenPGP File Encryption (Optional Module Limited to 10 Keys )
- Up to 50 pre-configured tasks
- Up to 20 simultaneously run tasks
- Easily Manage Complex Workflows and Implement Granular Rules
- Multiple Tasks Can Be Run Together Simultaneously
- “Pull, Process & Push” Files Among All Platforms/Architectures/OS’s
- Synchronisation of Files and Folders on Different Systems
- Automatic Checkpoint Restart
- Unlimited Simultaneous Local/Remote Users
- 10 Hosts
- Delegation of Permissions (Host/Tasks, Groups/Users)
- Integration with Microsoft SQL Server
- contUnlimited Simultaneous Local/Remote Usersnt
Failover: Provides automatic failover to a secondary, redundant server to maximise uptime.
OpenPGP: Powerful PGP encryption/decryption and key management functionality.
ASx Protocols: Secure EDI and supply chain transfer over EDIINT AS1, AS2, and AS3 protocols for electronic exchange of structured data.