Ipswitch MOVEit Ad Hoc Transfer: Person-to-Person Sharing
MOVEit Ad Hoc Transfer supports the sending and receiving of files and messages between individuals and groups using Outlook or a simple browser interface, meeting employees’ needs for convenience and ease of use and the governance IT requires to address employees’ risky personal file sharing practices.
MOVEit Ad Hoc enables you to:
- Securely send and receive files and messages between employees and business partners
- Use Outlook® or a simple browser interface
- Easy adoption for users, with no file limits
- Available as a standalone person-to-person offering
- Governance required by IT for visibility, control and security
- Manage and automate consistent, secure file and data transfer processes when paired with the MOVEit Central workflow engine
- Use Web Browser or Microsoft Outlook for quick, simple and secure file sending.
- No training required.
- Proactively manage file sharing and other interactions.
- Create & enforce polices such as data and transport encryption, access control, authentication, data loss prevention, and content management.
- Complete visibility into all file sharing activities.
- Secure person-to-person file sharing.
- Remove the “file attachment” burden from the email server.
- Email notifications.