The MessageWay solution delivers fast time-to value while meeting compliance requirements and SLA’s; reducing data lost; cutting costs; and increasing efficiency, revenue and profit.
” Pro2col’s technical team have many years experience in delivering MessageWay solutions. With members of the team in both the UK and US having worked for Ipswitch’s Professional Services team. “
James Lewis, Managing Director, Pro2col
- CENTRALISED, HIGH PERFORMANCE FILE TRANSFER
- Complete control over file transferring and processing, with guaranteed delivery, clustering, load balancing and disaster recovery, you can direct actionable files to specific business applications precisely when needed.
- IMMEDIATE VISIBILITY & CONTROL
- Coordinate and monitor all file transfers in real-time across multiple servers and domains with a Browser Client. The software comes with “one-click” free lifecycle reporting that provides centralised visibility into the full file transfer history, making it easy to meet regulatory and audit requirements such as SOX, HIPAA and PCI-DSS.
- SOPHISTICATED WORKFLOWS
- Create automated, content driven workflows and scheduling of file-related processes, establishing rules for alerts and notifications. Including the ability to rollback files and messages to previous versions.
- INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE
- Easily integrates into existing directory, messaging and security infrastructures, to work with existing communication protocols, formats, scripts, process flows or custom programs. Also there are several API’s available.
- TRANSFORMATION AND SECURITY OF FILES & MESSAGES
- Prepares data for destination-ready file delivery, therefore integrating B2B files in real time between enterprise systems and partner communities. Supported protocols include FTP, FTP/SSL, SSH/SFTP,SCP, HTTP/HTTPS, AS2, SMTP/POP3, IBM, Sterling Connect:Direct and IBM MQ.
- MW Translator™ provides any-to-any translation for high-volume, highly complex file information and supports industry standards, such as, XML, X12, EDIFACT, IFX, HIPAA and SWIFT, among others.