Globalscape Wide Area File Services (WAFS)™
WAFS™ is a powerful file replication software that enables businesses and employees to instantly access and share files across multiple offices worldwide.
Whether your looking to access and share file between local or global offices, WAFS means that employees can work together on files and projects just as if they were in the same room.
WAFS provides secure, near real-time data access for multiple remote users. As files are modified, the system instantly mirrors all changes using intelligent byte-level differencing technology.
Globalscape’s file replication software, WAFS, let’s you quickly replicate files as they change without rigid file replication schedules! You can also:
- Ensure real-time work is not deleted or changed (WAFS offers native file locking.)
- Eliminate the lengthy and frustrating processes of sending large data sets across the world (WAFS can handle them with ease!)
- Share files more efficiently in and outside of your business (WAFS does NOT restrict you to one domain/forest; cross-company sharing is easy with WAFS.)
- Stop losing data and wasting time (WAFS provides offline condition options.)
Not only does this file replication software give you all of the powerful options mentioned above, Globalscape have just released WAFS 4!
With WAFS 4, you’ll also benefit from:
- Faster initial deployment with the new and improved FastMerge utility.
- File replication software that fully supports Unicode characters for easier international deployments.
- New, easy-to-use graphical interface (GUI).
- “BIM meets WAN” – AutoCAD Revit® worksharing over a WAN.
- WAFS Lite – 50GB Limit
- WAFS – Unlimited
- Revit® and BIM collaboration
- Fast, initial deployment
- Unicode characters fully supported
- Intuitive user interface
- Enhanced snapshot and recovery
- Instant access to remote files with minimal bandwidth consumption
- File coherence with real-time file locking, file release & synchronisation
- Transparent to end users – no training required
- Instant access to newly created files anywhere on the WAN
- Continuous back-up at the central server
- Offline availability with automatic sync upon re-connection
- Easy installation and browser-based management
- Firewall friendly (tunnel through HTTP/S)