Axway SecureTransport is a multi-protocol Managed File Transfer (MFT) gateway solution that enables organizations to secure, manage, and track the transfer of files inside and outside the enterprise firewall. In support of both mission-critical business processes and ad hoc human transactions, SecureTransport is designed to handle everything – from high-volume automated file transfers between systems, sites, lines of business and external partners, to user-driven ad-hoc communications and portal-based file exchange.
Serving as an MFT gateway, SecureTransport can:SecureTransport’s user-friendly governance and configuration capabilities – including delegated administration and pre-defined, configurable workflows – make it a secure, easy-to-implement, easy-to-use alternative to high-maintenance proprietary file transfer software, standard MFT gateways, and costly VANs and VPNs.
Features of Axway SecureTransport
Serving as an MFT gateway, SecureTransport can:
- Accelerate and manage movement of files (push or pull)
- Host files in secure mailboxes or folders
- Push data to trading partners in real time
- Support ultra-high-end shared service bureaus to meet the demands of multiple business units and organizations in one scalable infrastructure
- Provide a configurable workflow for flexible and dynamic file handling and routing
SecureTransport accomodates a diverse array of file transfer requirements:
- Multi-Site Integration – Moves files between systems and across sites with transparency and control.
- B2B Processes – Extends security, visibility and control of file transfer across the firewall.
- Application Integration – Moves files between internal systems using standardised methods and tools.
- Portal-Based File Transfer – Integrates with existing portals to add security to all file uploads and downloads.
- Ad Hoc Human Communications – Allows secure file transfer via Lotus Notes, Outlook or the Web-based interface.
- Data secured in transit, in the DMZ and when at rest on the Server.
- Strong audit trails demonstrate compliance with industry and government mandates such as HIPAA, SOX, PCI, SEPA and GLBA.
- Intuitive graphical user interface provides visibility and control of all file transfer activities.
- End-to-end monitoring, reports, alerts and KPI/SLA management for data travelling inside and outside of the Enterprise firewall.
- Standard Clustering
- Enables active/active and active/passive deployments.
- Large Enterprise Clustering
- Enables organisations to leverage an external database to scale up to 20 node and unlimited concurrent connections.
- File Transfer Acceleration
- Enables high-volume transfer over high-speed networks
- Delegated Administration
- Consolidates file transfer requirements and distributes administrative tasks by business unit and function.