kiteworks by Accellion is a mobile-first solution with a sophisticated new user-experience and three-tier private cloud architecture designed to enable people to work securely wherever. Its new mobile design offers integrated productivity tools and universal access to enterprise content stores, making it possible for organizations to realize the productivity gains from a mobile workforce without introducing data security risks.
- Secure Mobile Enhancement
- Kiteworks users can securely create, edit, view, collaborate, and share content from smartphones and tablets with rich administrative controls to manage user privileges and access rights as needed.
- Enterprise Content Connectors
- Kiteworks provides secure, real-time universal mobile access to files stored in SharePoint, Windows File Shares (CIFS and DFS), Documentum, and other Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems behind the corporate firewall, without requiring a VPN.
- Secure Online File Sharing
- Kiteworks enables users to quickly share content securely with internal and external recipients. Users can take advantage of a real-time activity stream to quickly monitor and track file and folder activities for increased productivity and to enable real-time collaboration both inside and outside the office.
- Enterprise Integration, Deployment and Security
- With Kiteworks, organizations have the richest set of security controls to fine tune their risk management posture, while also providing key integrations with existing IT infrastructure. Corporations and government agencies rely on Accellion to provide secure and scalable mobile file sharing solutions that ensure the protection of sensitive data and IP as files are created, edited, synced and shared with individuals both internal and external to the organization. The kiteworks solution can be deployed in a private on-premise or hosted cloud environment.