We’ve been working closely with councils throughout the UK to simplify, secure and streamline their file transfer, so we couldn’t miss the opportunity to attend Socitm 2012; the No. 1 UK ICT event for councils. The conference has kicked off today (here’s a breakdown of the programme) and the Pro2col team are ready and waiting to share the knowledge and experience that we have gained from working with councils to secure person-to-person file transfers and automate the movement of sensitive data into and out of the organisation.
On a similar note, this is the ideal moment to publically release our lastest e-book: The Council’s Guide to Secure Managed File Transfer, which is now available for download. It covers a range of issues surrounding the secure movement within councils including:
- How to eliminate the problems caused when employees resort to insecure, non-compliant file transfer methods such as email.
- Ensuring you meet with UK data security and compliance legislation including The Data Protection Act and PCI DSS.
- Providing your employees with a quick and simple way to send and receive sensitive files both internally and with third parties.
- Automating the transfer of files, saving time and money.
- How to regain control over file transfer processes and user access.
If you’re at the conference and would like to speak to one of our managed file transfer experts, drop by stand 8 (piccy attached) – we’re always happy to help. If you’ve not been able to make it this year and you’d like to talk to us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the office on 0333 123 1240.