Managed File Transfer Consultancy
What we do
Due to the complexities of large-scale MFT deployments, these technologies aren’t typically supplied through traditional IT resellers. That’s where we come in. As experts in managed file transfer, we provide specialist managed file transfer consultancy services. Our job is to arm you with the information you need to make an informed buying decision. We spend a lot of time researching and testing the latest MFT technologies and over the years, we have formed trusted relationships with a selection of the industries leading MFT vendors. This means we’re able to offer our customers the best of what’s available in the marketplace.
We’ll help you to clarify your immediate requirements and long-term objectives, so that we can pinpoint the solutions that will best meet your ongoing file transfer needs.
How we do it
Pro2col uses a consultative approach to ensure that your organisation gets the best possible results and a solution that is aligned to your unique needs.
This process can be as simple as a conversation, or as rigorous as the framework outlined below – it all depend on your needs. Once you have a solution in place, we offer continued support for your organisation and ongoing reviews.
From start to finish, this approach ensures that we fully understand your needs and can help you to achieve your business goals and gain the maximum benefit from your investment. Although whatever stage you have reached in your project, we’re more than happy to assist.
Here’s an idea of the steps we’ll take to ensure that your MFT project is made as straightforward and hassle-free as possible.
We work closely with you either on-site or off-site to review your current processes and define your key data exchange requirements. This involves:
- Establishing your goals, objectives and short term/long term business strategy.
- Reviewing your current solutions and processes.
- Ensuring the right questions are asked internally to establish end user requirements.
- Verifying your business security requirements.
- Identify expected future IT services needs to ensure scalability with business growth.
A comprehensive review of your existing solutions and infrastructure to identify:
- Your current IT systems, procedures and platforms (VM, cloud-based, on-premises).
- Your existing IT infrastructure and interoperability requirements.
Combining our extensive knowledge of the MFT marketplace with the findings from stages 1 & 2, we provide recommendations on the most appropriate MFT solutions for your business. We will:
- Document our findings and provide information regarding the most suitable MFT technologies and services.
- Assist you in presenting your business case to the necessary decision makers within the business.
- Provide funding options if applicable.
Once the appropriate solution(s) has been determined, our MFT engineers will provide assistance with:
- The implementation and deployment of your MFT technology.
- The integration of your technology with existing solutions.
- Full training for administrators and end users.
Pro2col’s dedicated engineers are UK based and fully certified to provide the following DIRECT technical support:
- 9am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday telephone support (24 x 7 support contracts also available).
- Remote support services.
- On-site support services.
Once your initial project is complete we don’t just walk away. Pro2col can continue to provide assistance with your secure file transfer needs as your business grows and new challenges arise.
- Touching base on a regular basis to provide advice on new technology and how it may assist with your existing solutions.
- Health checks on the status of completed solutions to ensure they are continuing to meet requirements.
- Understanding your business and its changing requirements so that we can assist with new projects with a minimum of lead-time.
For more information regarding Pro2col’s consultancy service, please don’t hesitate to call us on 0333 123 1240 or complete our online contact form.