Secure File Transfer for Healthcare and NHS
The ability to share confidential patient records, X-rays or lab results quickly and securely between healthcare departments and associated bodies, is crucial to the standard of service and support provided by the NHS. When it comes to the security of patient data, the NHS trust stipulate three cornerstone principles:
- Information must be secured from unauthorised access – confidentiality
- Information must be safeguarded against unauthorised modification – integrity
- Information must be accessible to authorised users at times when they require it – availability
Pro2col work with healthcare organisations throughout the UK to implement managed file transfer solutions that offer all of this and more. Providing full visibility, comprehensive tracking and auditing features, managed file transfer solutions secure data in transit whilst helping to increase control and improve efficiency. As independent consultants, we have formed trusted relationships with some of the industries leading managed file transfer vendors to ensure that we offer our customers the most appropriate solution for their needs and budget.
If you’re looking for a way to:
- Simplify and secure the exchange of confidential patient data both inside and out of the organisation.
- Ensure compliance with stringent security legislation such as The Data Protection Act, avoiding potential fines and penalties enforceable by the ICO.
- Eliminate the risks associated with the use of unsolicited, insecure file transfer methods such as email, CD’s and unencrypted USB devices.
- Remove the burden that large email attachments place on email servers – enhancing email performance and storage costs.
- Reduce the costs associated with administering and managing outdated FTP systems.
To find out more information about how our products and services can help to protect and increase efficiencies within your organisation, please contact Pro2col.
Pro2col customers include: