Secure File Transfer for Healthcare and NHS
Pro2col work with healthcare organisations throughout the UK to implement managed file transfer solutions that meet the three stipulations the NHS demand and much more. To start with the three cornerstone principles are; Data must be secure from unauthorised access, data must be safeguarded against unauthorised modification and data must be accessible when and to who it is required.
Pro2col have a wide range of solutions which can also provide you with full visability, comprehensive tracking and auditing features, securing data in transit, increasing control and improving your efficiency.
Pro2col can help you to:
- Simplify and secure the exchange of confidential patient data both inside and out of the organisation.
- Ensure compliance with stringent security legislation such as The Data Protection Act, avoiding potential fines and penalties enforceable by the ICO.
- Eliminate the risks associated with the use of unsolicited, insecure file transfer methods such as email, CD’s and unencrypted USB devices.
- Remove the burden that large email attachments place on email servers – enhancing email performance and storage costs.
- Reduce the costs associated with administering and managing outdated FTP systems.
Call +44 0333 123 1240 to find out more information about how our products and services can help to protect and increase efficiencies within your organisation or fill in the form below and we’ll call you back.