Secure File Transfer for Financial Services
Insurance companies, banks and other financial services companies deal with a huge amount of confidential personal and financial data on a daily basis. Controlling the security and integrity of customer data is becoming a real problem. Employees are sending confidential information without the appropriate protection and the threat of data breach is increasing. The results can be catastrophic if this data isn’t properly protected when moved both inside and out of the business. Data breaches are not only costly, they can ruin a companies reputation.
Pro2col work with financial services companies throughout the UK, to provide cost-effective managed file transfer solutions that secure the delivery of sensitive data. As independent consultants, we have formed trusted relationships with some of the industries leading managed file transfer vendors to ensure that we offer our customers the most appropriate solution for their needs and budget.
We can provide you with a solution that will enable you to send and receive large files quickly and securely whilst:
- Help you to meet with the security recommendations set out by the FSA.
- Removing the burden that large email attachments place on email servers – enhancing performance and reduce storage costs.
- Giving you full control and visability of the data moving inside and out of your business.
- Providing a full audit trail and comprehensive reporting facilities for compliance purposes.
- Reducing the costs associated with administering and managing outdated FTP systems.
- Saving money on inefficient, untimely courier services.
If you have any concerns about your file transfer processes, or you’d like to discuss your options with one of our managed file transfer specialists – please contact Pro2col.
Pro2col customers include: