Secure File Transfer for Councils
County, local, district and borough councils rely on the ability to communicate and share information with external bodies quickly and efficiently. Responsible for a wide range of public services from education and social care to tax collection and housing, much of the data that is handled by council employees on a daily basis is highly sensitive. Secure file transfer for councils is a necessity. Without adequate control and protection this data could fall into the wrong hands, yet employees continue to send information via insecure channels.
Pro2col can help councils to avoid the penalties and risk to reputation that follow a data breach, without restricting the use of your existing technology or disrupting day-to-day operations. In fact, we can provide solutions that will integrate with a range of business technologies to streamline operations and improve productivity. We work with councils throughout the UK to provide cost-effective managed file transfersolutions that secure the delivery of sensitive data. As independent consultants, we have formed trusted relationships with some of the industries leading managed file transfer vendors. This means we can offer our customers the most appropriate solution for their needs and budget.
Pro2col can help you to:
- Comply with the security legislation outlined in The Data Protection Act.
- Collate a full audit trail and comprehensive reporting facilities for compliance purposes.
- Gain full control and visibility of the data moving inside and out of the organisation.
- Reduce the costs associated with administering and managing outdated FTP systems.
- Remove the burden that large email attachments place on email servers – enhancing performance and reducing storage costs.
- Save money on inefficient, untimely courier services.
If you have any concerns about your file transfer processes, or you’d like to discuss your options with one of our managed file transfer specialists call on +44 (0) 333 123 1240 or complete the form and we’ll call you back.